My favorite childhood book is by far "The Cat in the Hat" by Dr. Seuss, not only being one of the first books read to me as a kid, which makes it nostalgic to me. But also, it shows imagination and how cool books can be. The whole book was funny and perfect for a kid whose brain is still developing and getting into reading. it shows a great story of how two kids can have fun and shows how important it is for children to have fun and enjoy themselves. The book is great ad full of exciting characters and interesting ways that these young kids rebel against their mom by breaking all the rules their mother set for them.
This is why "The Cat in the Hat" is my favorite children's book.
I also really enjoyed that book In my childhood and I also enjoyed the movie. It brings back great memories
ReplyDeleteI also loved this book as well. I really like your reasoning on why this book means so much to you. Great job!
ReplyDelete