This article reminded me a little of "Be More Chill" by Ned Vizzini, which had a storyline of a teenage boy who ate a computerized pill that fought him how to be cool. This was a very interesting story, that shows how technology has advanced. This could be a very interesting concept and I wonder if this will be a medication that is given at a pharmacy or is it given at a technology store? Also, how would this be approved by safety programs, because it seems very unsafe, and could go very wrong, since it has to do with stomach acid to work.
This was a very cool article and I would be very interesting to see how this plans out. u B seems like it has flaws and how come they shoot for the stars, instead of just passwords why not computerized pill, like the Ned Vizzini book. How much funding would this take? And if it is a lot of funding, would they have to charge a lot for this pill. These are all questions that I wish the article had asked.
I like how you organized the paragraphs. You summarized the article really good, and then you explained how it relates to what you think. I also thought that article was cool, good response!
ReplyDelete